Who we are
Infinity Labz is a boutique digital transformation consultancy headquartered in Chișinău. Since 2018 we have been helping international companies and established brands reimagine their business by building impactful digital engineering solutions powered by the latest technologies.
We are looking for a .Net Developer to build highly scalable, quality software that is easy to evolve and use.
The product is built using a number of services that collaborate using REST. The front end is Angular with Server Side Rendering that talks to our backend via REST.
We are a friendly team where everyone is expected to learn from our peers and help each-other learn.
.Net engineer roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare designs in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in a .Net development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience with Git and GitFlow branching strategy
- Experience with C# 7 and AspNet Core
- Experience developing web services
- Experience with Sql Server and T-Sql
- Experience with Entity Framework Core
- Understanding of NoSql databases
- Experience with ElasticSearch or Lucene
- Experience with Azure Blob Storage
- Experience with Azure Pipelines would be a plus
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
- You will work with a team of talented people in our new, cozy office, located in the centre of Chișinău
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Paid sick leave and vacation